Monday, October 24, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1: Soundtrack!

the song was awesome!

he is cute!

Guys, prepare to bleed..opps.. prepare a box of tissue as this will definitely make you cry...!!

to those who so caleed die hard fan of Twilight movies series...you might have known by now that the new soundtrack for the movies is coming from no other, one and only talented guy with some serius cuteness in his persona..Bruno Mars.. the song was called It Will Rain.. this song is serious the best runut song ever for the Twilight series.. just like the pass selection of song like the one in Eclipse sang by Sia an Australian ecentric singer (song called: My Love) was also one of the best choices ever...this year Breaking Dawn Part 1 soundtrack may give all of Twilight fan a serious teary eyes and definitely a continuation of sobbing for quit or few hours... you may found some lyrics in the song that really touch your heart..specially if you are an emotional person.. :) just listen the chorus guys!!! aren't that a heart melting words to be sung or what!!!!

"Cuz there’ll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby.
There’ll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby.
Just like the clouds my eyes would do the same,
If you walk away, everything will rain, rain, rain..."


oowhh! deym....i cant keep myself from listening to this song all over again till my ipad beg me to stop! hhuuuhuu yah that serious guys! just go to any available and downloadable site and give yourselces time to have this song and listen till your ears bleed...coz for me this song is just perfect for the whole story of Breaking Dawn and to some this song may even suit your real life.. kan...kan??

* sorry i cannot attached any of the video via YouTube as there is no access to do so as i was updating my blog at the office.. hehee.. feel free to find it yourselves... (no official video yet but you can watch the cover made by fans and the one with lyrics so that you can sing along)
x0x0

cc: Kartika Malini

1 comment:

  1. "Cuz there’ll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby.
    There’ll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby.
    Just like the clouds my eyes would do the same,
    If you walk away, everything will rain, rain, rain..."

    tak sabar nk tengok weh.nak duk sit paling depan.haha.

    ReplyDelete