Friday, September 16, 2011

A Single Life

Let’s be honest wahai kawan2 ku, dating doesn’t answer the question “what is the meaning of life?” Dating only leads to relationships, which are just as flawed as the process of date seeking. It’s great to have a relationship, but not having one doesn’t mean you’re useless OKEY!, your life is at and end and you should crawl into the fetal position and cry endlessly (unless you’re into that type of thing). 

It just means you don’t have one, and you shouldn’t be pressured, by friends, family, or society, to find a relationship. There are many times when dating, just isn’t that important. This dose of reality may be too much for serial daters, and those who feel their life isn’t properly completely without anyone, but it’s true. There are some moments where life is more important than finding a date.

I have to say, a single life is a single life full of freedom and happiness I have to elaborate, the day I got into a relationship, (just a imaginary state) it was all so good at first, wanted to do anything and everything with the imaginary-person i love ( who i call Boo) till one day my friends came over and asked me weather I wanted to go out with them for a movie, I said to them that 'Boo' s here and can Boo come too, they were so happy for me and said sure bring Boo along. 

So I went in and asked Boo, without even thinking about it said NO and went on saying that Boo wanted to go out alone without my friends, I had to turn down my friends and let them go without me, I regretted that day, this what happens when your partner decides to choose your faith. 

Right now I would like to live a single life no one to think about free from other peoples responsibility and doing my own thing, I would say proudly that in this present life I would love to have my freedom and live a single life…… I know all would agree..


p/s: Boo i still love you with all my heart (my imaginary-lover)

No comments:

Post a Comment