Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Fasting, Raya is Coming...!

its been a while since the last time i update this blog..work, work and no internet access at home is the reason why the blog being left abandon.. even though i have the ipad to do so, unfortunately the function to edit and beautify my post is damn limited. fyi im at my home town Melaka and this give me the opportunity to update as i have all the time and internet to do so.

for those who doesnt know, this is a fasting month and its only about less than 10 days to hari raya..just now i came back from my sis house, we are all doing a preparation for hari raya, ape lagi kn, buat kuih raya la..

this year im a bit sad because my mom has no time to do all the preparation (kuih raya) as the only reliable and person who she seek for help is not around. IT'S ME..im working..and this is the only time i balik kampung to help her as i am working my butt off till 2 days before hari raya.. sob..sob..my mom already said, 'xde lah kuh raye tahun ni, kek lagi sape lah nak buat, dak ateh xde..' mak..u make me sad la...by hook or by crook mak, ill sure will come back as early as i can to buat kek and kuih raya..i promise..

tp yg seronok td kami nuat kuih biskut cake, its a tart with topping in top..sure guys has never tried this kuih raya, kan? biskut cake is the 'IT" kuih that we all MUST have during hari raya..mmg sedap..!

esok dah nk balik New York (as for kartika) start kerje..so sape lah yg nk buat kuh ni...sian my mom..its okey its only a week je lgi before i have my cuti raye for almost 3 weeks...lame kan...wajib amik tu.. 

so till then, selamat berbuka..

No comments:

Post a Comment