Friday, March 18, 2011

What are Words by Chris Medina

AI 2011 even x dapat Top 13..but he's my AI 2011!

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I’ll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you’ll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most
What are words
If you really don’t mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they’re only for good times
Then they don’t
When it’s love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we’re gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I’m meant to be where I am
And I’m gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight


And I’m gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

What are words
If you really don’t mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they’re only for good times
Then they don’t
When it’s love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we’re gone

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I’ll be there
And I’m gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

I’m forever keeping my angel close



* guys, Meet Chris Medina, The American Idol contestant's heartbreak and powerful audition from Milwaukee touched the judges and helped earn him a golden ticket to Hollywood.

Medina, 26, told the story of his fiancée, Juliana, who was working at Starbucks when he proposed to her after dating for six years. Two months before they were to tie the knot, she was in an accident that left her with a traumatic brain injury. "Everything changed," said Medina. "We're still not married."

But Medina still cares for his fiancée with her mother.

"I was about to make vows just two months from the accident, through thick and thin, 'til death do us part, for better or worse," he said. "What kind of guy would I be if I walked out when she needed me the most?"

Medina's audition he sang "Breakeven" by The Script and it was more than enough to get earn him a ticket to the Hollywood round. But the judges were so taken by Medina's story they invited Juliana into the studio to meet her.

"I just heard your fiancé sing," Steven Tyler told Juliana. "He sings to you all the time. I could tell. That's why he sings so well because he sings to you."

Later, outside the audition room, Medina, wears his ring around his neck, leaned over and listened to Juliana whisper something, telling the cameras, "She said, 'I knew it.' "

mane nak carik lelaki mcm...his story not only brought tears to my eyes, but millions more...

aww...love this song, and definitely love Chris Medina!

No comments:

Post a Comment