Saturday, January 1, 2011

Missing My Student's Life Make Me Sick

the fact the my lil sis furthering her study at shah alam make me sad not only i loss all the precious time with her but also the fact that me myself will be spending more time at home..ya, i miss my student life and i'll be hardly be trying to cope with that..

this pass few week are hard for me..i look and see how fun and happy my sis was when she got the news..and now, i been left behind alone..it just i miss my student's life so badly...untill it come to my sense, hey dude u've got your time already..



im so sick i can hardly make only two paragraph  for this entry..

1 comment:

  1. I also miss my student life and the company of my great friends in school. I miss the fun time when we were learning at the same time. But then I realized the world is a big classroom and we can all enjoy the education that it offers. =)

    ReplyDelete